Friday, August 22, 2008

More scrapping

I'm loving that I've had time to scrap some more! I've been working on some challenges from one of my groups and really trying to get through some of the photos I have from the last five years! Here are a few of my latest creations. The blue heart in this first one is not attached to the layout; I placed it there for internet purposes.




This one was for a challenge to do a layout without a picture.

This is the first two pages of seven done with pictures from when the Circus World Museum's train came through Beaver Dam five years ago.I cut a clear pocket from a page protector and stitched it over the "white" space of the panoramic photo to hold the brochure.

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

Great job! You have gotten so many wonderful layouts done. I need to get a big chunk of layouts done too. Great stuff. Post more! lol